The series of blog posts on information around The Feldenkrais Method continues. A commented list of links to video material about Moshé Feldenkrais and his Feldenkrais method. A good place to start when looking for Feldenkrais videos.
In my blog post ‘The Feldenkrais Method – Where to find ATMs & podcasts for free?‘ I have created a list of links to blog posts & podcasts where you can find audio material (ATMs & interviews) for free.
In my blog post ‘FELDENKRAIS – Where to find interesting Blogs about Feldenkrais? you’ll find blogs of people writing about The Feldenkrais Method and share there insights with the world.
Those lists are growing with your help.
Drop me a line if you know about sources of material which should be added to those lists. In case it is your own website I appreciate a back link too. Just drop me a line + the information to info (at) movingexperience (dot) eu. I am happy to help.
You can find all my Feldenkrais related blog posts via this link: Feldenkrais.
Feldenkrais Videos : English/Englisch
- On Vimeo – Daniela Picard on Vimeo
- e.g. – side bending – an idea for a simple ATM in standing, without chair, but with a nice wall, probably relatively easy for beginners as well…
- The Feldenkrais Institute of NY presents itself: “The Feldenkrais Institute of NY was founded in 2005. The partners of the Institute — Sheryl Field, Maria Lanaras, Marek Wyszynski and David Zemach-Bersin — pooled their experience, resources and a shared vision to open the nation’s largest Feldenkrais center devoted to the work of Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais. (..)”
- The YouTube Channel FeldenkraisInstitut offers interesting Feldenkrais Videos and even FI demonstrations.
Feldenkrais with Alfons
- Alfons Grabher is sharing lessons about movement quality, self improvement, the brain-body connection, alternatives to classical therapy, and how to feel your best. He is a certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner.
- YouTube Channel – Feldenkrais with Alfons
- Fast forward Feldenkrais lessons – “These are a few samples from my private library. I film myself doing original Feldenkrais lessons and replay them in fast forward. I usually create this in the process of preparing a lesson for teaching.”
- Oregon Feldenkrais Professional Training Program 2011 – 4 videos on vimeo
- fjwildman – YouTube Channel by Frank Wildman
“The FELDENKRAIS METHOD bridges education, science & the arts as a true 21st century approach to both personal and professional development, optimal health and well being. Feldenkrais integrates body and mind to achieve greater coordination, agility, balance and performance through movement. Learn to access and alter stressful unconscious movement habits. Learn to move in new and exciting ways that expand your sensory palette. – www.feldenkraisinstitute.org “
Future Life Now
- Cynthia Allen offers ‘on-line resources’ on her website futurelifenow.com. You’ll find free vidoes & Feldenkrais online (audio material). Free 30-day trial. – futurelifenow.com/line-feldenkrais-videos-gift-certificates/
- Free videos on her website – futurelifenow.com/category/free-videos/
- Cynthia Allen has a YouTube channel under Future Life Now with a few free videos:
FutureLifeNow – YouTube Channel by Cynthia Allen
International Feldenkrais Federation – IFF
- “The International Feldenkrais federation (IFF) is the co-ordinating organisation of most Feldenkrais Guilds and Associations and other key Feldenkrais professional organisations worldwide (…)”
- International Feldenkrais Federation – IFF – YouTube Channel
- YouTube Playlist – The work of Moshé Feldenkrais, DSc
- Students and Practitioners may log in to view the full range of educational materials: e.g. you’ll find more than 170 FI videos (Amherst) of Moshé Feldenkrais. Archive > Archive Collections > Video > Amherst Video Lessons
Website – www.feldenkrais-method.org
- Mind Body Studies (MBA), developed by physicist and judo master Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais, is a learning system that allows anyone to reprogram his nervous system and to integrate new movement patterns, so that the individual skills can come to its full advantage. MBS Academy is the teaching centre for Mind Body Studies. Founded by Mia Segal, Dr. Moshe’s collaborator and assistant for 16 years, and Leora Gaster, MBS Academy is devoted to spreading the work of Dr. Feldenkrais.
- MBA – YouTube-Channel – e.g. FI Videos by Mia Segal
- Homepage – www.mbsacademy.org
Move with Awareness in Feldenkrais Method
- This is the YouTube channel of the Feldenkrais Practitioner Noguchi Nobuo from Japan. He has made thousands of videos, diligently and carefully, and creatively.
- You’ll find e.g. a playlist with Alexander Yanai lessons.
- Homepage – Move with Awareness
- The YouTube-Channel Roots2Yoga is created by Daniel Gelblum and descirbes itself: In this channel you will learn different techniques for Yoga and Feldenkrais✌
Stewart Hamblin Feldenkrais Practitioner
- Stewart Hamblin Feldenkrais Practitioner – YouTube Channel
- This channel is to share some of the work that Stewart Hamblin does to help adults and children with their movement. He is a yoga, Pilates and Feldenkrais practitioner and is based in Rutland, UK. You can find more information at his website www.stewarthamblin.co.uk.
The Feldenkrais Store
- The YouTube Channel of The Feldenkrais Store
“The Feldenkrais® Store – Your Most Comprehensive Presentation of the Feldenkrais Method®. Watch videos about the Feldenkrais Method and featured products on the store.”
- Tyler Bishton’s Vimeo Channel is buzzing of many interesting Feldenkrais video clips. Yes, he is the guy in the blue and red overall!
Feldenkrais Videos : German/Deutsch
Feldenkrais Videos : Swedish/Svenska
Feldenkrais Videos : Portuguese
Something Is Missing?
Is your favourite source of Feldenkrais videos missing?
Do you have your own website and offering free accessible videos and downloads of Feldenkrais related material?
I am happy to add more addresses in exchange for a back link. Just drop me a line via info (at) movingexperience (dot) eu.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.