Feldenkrais from home – easy, accessible & so good. Skip the stressful commute to your in person classes and use these hours on yourself instead. With a few clicks your home becomes your Feldenkrais studio.
Meet like minded people in the Online Feldenkrais classes while calming your mind and working out from home. Be surprised about the positive effects on your life when joining one class per week or even more often.
The Online Feldenkrais Schedule 2023
Follow the links to the Zoom registration page to book your opportunity to improve your wellbeing.
- 7.30 pm – Feldenkrais on Tuesdays – English
- 5.30 pm – Feldenkrais am Mittwoch – Deutsch
- 5.30 am – Feldenkrais am Donnerstag – Vier Wochen Kurse – Deutsch
- 9.30 am – Feldenkrais on Saturdays – Four week courses – English
Times are all based on local time in London. Add 1 hour for Berlin, Oslo, Vienna.
What you can expect in the online classes
Roughly every eight weeks a new transforming live online Feldenkrais course starts. Each class is a stand alone class involving movement explorations in different orientations on the floor, on a chair and in standing.
These online Feldenkrais classes are not the usual Zoom meetings! Point your camera towards you so I can guide you through the classes but my instructions are verbal and you do not need to look at the screen. No one does except me. Create your own safe space at home and make your wellbeing your priority.
After each class we are having a little social where you can ask questions and share your discoveries with your classmates.
Still not convinced? Take a look at Ten reasons why you should try Feldenkrais classes live on Zoom / 10 gute Gründe warum Du Online Feldenkrais Stunden ausprobieren solltest.
Book your course(s)
(1) Decide to have fun and pick the course(s) which suits you best.
You can book directly by clicking the the course name. The confirmation email will include the link for the Zoom meetings and the option to add them to your electronic calendar.
- Feldenkrais on Tuesdays / Feldenkrais am Mittwoch
Each 8 week online course costs £80 [96 EUR].
Pay additional £10 [12 EUR] to get the audio recording every week as well.
- Feldenkrais on Saturdays / Feldenkrais am Donnerstag
Each 4 week online course costs £48 [56 EUR].
The audio recordings every week are included.
- Drop in class
£15 / 18 EUR
(2) Make the payment before attending the classes.
You can choose to make the payment:
- [preferred] via bank transfer [in GBP or EUR]. Drop me a line via email@example.com and I’ll send you my English [GBP] or German [EUR] bank details.
- via PayPal www.paypal.me/BaerbelRuecker [in GBP or EUR]. When paying by PayPal please avoid the ‘goods and services’ option, as this costs me a fee. Thanks.
(3) Register for my newsletter as all communication regarding classes will happen via email.
I recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and to do the necessary steps to white list me to make sure my messages can reach you.
(4) See you at the class.
You can easily get access to the internet via a computer, tablet, or a smartphone. Using Zoom is free for you but I recommend updating your Zoom App regularly on your device(s). Allow yourself a few minutes before the class starts to settle in. I usually start the meeting 10 minutes ahead of time. You can find some set up tips for online classes on my blog post.
In case of further questions check out my Q&A’s (Questions & Answers) or send me an email to email@example.com. (No worries if you can’t find the Umlaut. You can use ae instead of ä: Baerbel.)