3 hours tango beginners crash course
Saturday 30 March 2019, 2-5 pm
£15 per person paid up to 3 days before. After that it’s £20.
Learn the basics of Argentine Tango in a day!
This crash course is ideal for absolute tango beginners and for those who can’t make it to the regular tango courses.
You are welcome to join if you are already dancing, but want to explore the other role or simply get a make over on your tango basics.
This beginners Crash Course is introducing you to the basics of Argentine Tango covering the topics:
- Caminda (walk)
- Abrazo (embrace)
- Simple patterns with rhythmical variations
- Parallel and cross system walking
The emphasis is on dancing in a social context and you will learn about dance floor navigation, the music, the codigos (tango etiquette) and the embrace.
The three hour workshop starts at 2 pm and includes a tea & coffee break.
- No former Tango experience needed.
- No partner needed.
- It’s 15 GBP paid up to 3 days in advance. After that it’s 20 GBP.
- Recommended: Secure your space by paying via bank transfer in advance.
- On the day in cash.
- For private tuition please check ‘Private Lessons with Bärbel’.
Bookings and questions
If you prefer a different pace of learning, I offer private classes for beginners as well as for experienced dancers.
The calendar shows tango classes, tango workshops & booked private classes with Tango Teacher Bärbel Rücker.
Please check time zone shown in the left lower corner!
Join the Facebook Events of Tango in Newland
Are you on Facebook?
You can join the Facebook events, share them and invite your friends here:
- 6-Week Tango Course with Bärbel : 20th February – 27th March 2019
- Argentine Tango Beginners Crash Course : 30 March 2019
- All FB events by Moving Experience.
Parkend Memorial Hall
On entering Parkend from the Coleford or Lydney area, the Hall is in the centre of the village, opposite the playing fields and next to the Baptist Chapel.
Alongside the road. Around the playing fields.
Within 5 miles of: Coleford, Lydney