Since lockdown all my Argentine Tango teaching activities have stopped. Sign up for my newsletter for notifications about tango workshops restarting.
Would you be interested in online tango? Please get in touch.
Weekend Tango Workshops in The Forest of Dean
Argentine Tango Workshops offer you the possibility to work on specific aspects of your tango dancing. They are ideal for those of you who can’t make it to the regular tango courses. You are welcome to join if you are already dancing, but want to explore ‘the other role’ or simply get a make over on your tango basics.
I highly recommend to try out ‘the other role‘ yourself and enhance your dance the clever way! That means for the follower to learn the basics of leading and for the leader to learn the basics of following. This will strengthen your tango technique and widen your understanding of the communication in the dance. Of course this is first of all a practice setting and not an obligation to dance socially the other role too. It’s fun though!
Besides teaching my workshops in The Forest of Dean I am travelling across the UK and abroad for DJ’ing as well as for teaching.
These workshops have been happening before the lockdown:
- Argentine Tango WS in the Parkend Memorial Hall
- Beginners Tango Crash Courses in the Parkend Memorial Hall
Tango Workshops elsewhere
The following Tango & Feldenkrais workshops are in cooperation with other tango organisers in the UK and Germany:
- Burley Milonga, New Forest > Read More
- Tango Feast in Paignton, Devon > Read More
- Milonga Cambalache in Sheffield > Read More
- Tango Festival Sheffield 2019 > Read More
- Tango La Boca, Bochum > Read More
- mach was…, Lüdenscheid-Brügge > Read More
- Wintertango, Lillehammer > Read more
Get In Touch
- Bärbel Rücker (if you can’t find the Umlaut on your keyboard: Baerbel Ruecker)
- Email : email@example.com
- WhatsApp : +44 (0) 7474 612701
Dancing Argentine Tango is like speaking a language of the body, which the partners use to relate to both each other and the music.