This article is all about tango clothes for women. It’s actually a growing list of labels for tango clothes for women.
Luckily we do not have to buy a lot of equipment in order to get yourself onto the dance floor. But specially while dancing Argentine tango it is important to feel comfortable in your clothes. I would even say that your clothes can supporting your way of moving.
Of course you are able to dance in any kind of clothes that allows you to move freely. Maybe you even have a “regular” label you are in love with for tango.
Please share your insights. I would love to add other labels, so the list will grow. Thank you in advance.
With this series of blog posts: “Where to find …” I wanna help you to find your tango equipment (tango shoes, tango clothes, tango accessories, tango books & films and more).
The tango marketplace is a growing one. If your favourite label is missing, please drop me a line via info (at) movingexperience (dot) eu. I am happy to add more addresses.
If you are selling tango related things (clothing, dance shoes, accessories, books …) I am happy to add you with your details in exchange for a back link.
Thank you in advance.
Tango Clothes for Women
4Corazones suggests a universal classic style with an air of boldness that highlights the beauty of each woman. Shoulder, legs, back are places loved by this creative product.
- Homepage: 4corazones.com
- Facebook page: 4corazones
- Shop: 4Corazones, Av. Callao 257 – 3 A, Buenos Aires – Argentina
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abrazos Tango Wear
Tango fashion for ladies and gentlemen
- Homepage: www.abrazos.eu
- Facebook page: Abrazos Tango Wear
- Shop/Showroom: on festivals, marathons
- Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
AGA Lewicka | Tango clothing and fashion for tango dancers
- Homepage: www.tangomode-aga.eu & [dt.]: www.tangomode-aga.de
- Facebook profil: TangoMode-aga Eu Agnieszka Lewicka
- Contact: email@example.com
Bandoneón – Schönes zum Tango Tanzen
In einem eleganten Ambiente erleben Sie eine auserlesene Auswahl an argentinischen Tangoschuhen. Außerdem führt Bandoneón in Deutschland hergestellte Tanzmode von dem jungen Label Mava Lou aus Berlin so wie Dimensione Tango aus Düsseldorf.
- Homepage: bandoneon.com.de
- Facebook page: Bandoneón Tanzschuhe
- Shop: Bandoneon, Friedrichstr. 106, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Contact: Maria Galati-Neid, +49 (0)211 1596 1705,firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Spanish handmade fans and clothes for dance designed by Katarzyna Kandefer. Not only for tango.
- Homepage: www.Bella-Arabella.pl
- Facebook page: Bella-Arabella
- Shop/Showroom: on milongas, marathons, fastivals and fairs/events for designers
- Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanguera Clothes As Unique As You Are ~ One-off items, hand made in the UK by Phoebe Serenity Brown, with your tango needs in mind.
- Facebook page: Blackat Kreations
- Contact: Phoebe Serenity Brown, email@example.com, +44(0)7947440502
Colección Berlin Dancewear
Colección Berlin is your go-to destination for handmade Tango skirts, tops and dresses! These beautiful, elegant and unique items are made for tango dancers of every age and for any occasion. Working from our atelier in Berlin, Germany, we work tirelessly to design comfortable, wearable garments for tango aficionados like you!
- Homepage: www.coleccionberlin.com
- Facebook page: Colección Berlín Tango Dancewear
- Instagram: coleccionberlin
- Contact: Katharina Joite, firstname.lastname@example.org, +4917670728466
Customers can try on the collection at the studio in Berlin-Mitte – with appointment only.
The e-shop ‘conDiva’ is obsessed with “Comme il Faut” shoes! Visiting “Comme il Faut” Boutique, Victoria will welcome you with a cup of coffee, or a glass of argentinian wine, making you feel the elegance and warmness of the atmophere.
- Homepage: conDiva.com
- Facebook page: ConDiva
- Shop/Showroom: Atelier “Comme il Faut”, 35 Kyprou str, Glyfada, Athens Greece,
- Contact: email@example.com, +30 210 8941294
Dahlal Internationale offers a wide variety of quality clothing designed to complement the movement of Argentine tango. From evening wear to workout wear, Dahlal is sure to offer that meets your individual taste.
- Homepage: dahlal.com
- Facebook page: Flantango tango clothing and shoes
- Shop/Warehouse: Dahlal International 335 Leffingwell Ave, #120, Kirkwood, MO 63122
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; DNATango@gmail.com
- Phones: 1-800-745-6432; Local 314-821-9980
Tango Mode aus Düsseldorf
- Homepage: www.dimensionetango.com
- Facebook profil: Isabella Rossi (Dimensione Tango)
- Shop/Showroom: The Tango Store DIMENSIONE TANGO, Kiittelbachstr. 56, 40489 Düsseldorf-Kaiserswerth, Germany
- Contact: email@example.com
The concept design company El Enganche is dedicated to creating beautiful, high-quality options for men and women who love to feel great and comfortable while the body is in movement, whether it be for tango, salsa, zouk, yoga or any other social activity.
- Homepage: www.enganchetango.com.ar
- Facebook profil: El Enganche (ThaHook)
- Contact: Celia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Folle de Toi
Schöne Kleider für schöne Frauen. Tango und doch nicht nur Tango – für einen Tanz und für eine kleine Ewigkeit.
- Homepage: Folle de Toi | Dawanda
- Facebook page: Folle de Toi
- Contact: Ute Hinrichsmeyer, email@example.com
Inspired by the beauty of the Argentine tango. Created in Florence by Fashion Designer and long-term tango dancer. With her sense of beauty and experience in dance, our clothes allow freedom of movement, while emphasising the grace and fluidity of each step.
- Website: www.gantle.it
- Facebook page: Gantlè. Abiti da tango.
- Shop: Gantlé di Enrico Pinzauti – Via Edimburgo 28 – 50126 Firenze ITALIA
- Contact: Enrico Pinzauti, mobile +39 348 094 7523, email firstname.lastname@example.org
At gs-Move you can dace fashion for women & men. There will be realized your fantasy and the resulting design. gs-Move is located near Düsseldorf (Germany).
Elegant clothing for women and men, for different tango events – milongas, workshops, shows etc. IEVAFORTANGO is fashion for mature individuals knowing their value or seeking for changes in their life!
- Homepage: ievafortango.com
- Facebook profil: Ieva Drevina
- Contact: Ieva Drevina, email@example.com, +371 26543007
Tanz der Farben, Formen und Strukturen. Isabella kombiniert scheinbar Gegensätzliches: Leinen und Dupionseide mit leichtem Leinennetz, malerischem Filz, hauchdünner Organza, Art-Druck, raffinierte Schnitte, asymmetrische Akzente, schmückende Details.
Elegant ladies’ Tango wear made in Italy. Unique dresses, skirts, trousers and tops created by Italian designers and exclusively available in the UK.
Knús Eco-friendly tango clothing
Knús tango clothes is closing down. Clearance Sale – 75% off!
Knús tango clothes are ethically made in Iceland from eco-friendly fabrics and optimized for tango dancers. But non-dancers will love them too! Knús tango clothes are designed to allow freedom of movement while being cool, comfortable and above all chic.
- Showroom: on festivals, marathons
- Contact: Laura Valentino, firstname.lastname@example.org
Malvón Tango brings you its sophisticated tango clothing collection to dress you up for those special and privileged moments in which you are dancing and embracing Tango. Femininity, elegance, freshness. These are our guidelines, expressed in each design and each fabric we choose.
- Showrooms: Buenos Aires, Paris, Marseille, Milan & NY (with appointment only)
- Homepage: www.malvontango.com
- acebook page: Malvón Tango
- Instagram: malvontango
- E.mail: email@example.com
Modecreator by Anita Koller
Bezahlbarer Luxus: eigene Mode-Kreationen, individuell und massgeschnitten, für jeden Anlass
- Homepage: www.modecreator.com
- Facebook profil: Modecreator Quincedemayo Anita
- Shop: Modecreator by Anita Koller, Pilgersheimerstr. 54, 81543 München
- Contact: Anita Koller, firstname.lastname@example.org
Italian fashion in love with Argentine Tango
- Homepage: www.pepitango.com
- Facebook page: PepiTango
- Showroom: Florence – Padova – Italy
- Contact: email@example.com, +39 – 335.5366773
Piazetta – Marktplatz des Südens
Grosse Auswahl an Kleidern zum Tango tanzen und mehr.
- Homepage: piazzetta-hamburg.de
- Facebook page: Piazzetta Marktplatz des Südens
- Shop: Piazzetta, Isestrasse 76, 20149 Hamburg
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The label POEMA stands for luxury handmade tango clothes. We produce fantastically beautiful clothing with total freedom of movement, using high-end materials like silk and bamboo knit, glamorous silhouettes and rich prints & colors.
- FB page: poema by Hannah Louise
- Contact: email@example.com
- Shop: online at www.poemaclothing.com, or in person at US tango festivals
Regina Tango Wearing
Shoes and clothings created by Eva Nataraja!
- Homepage: www.reginatangoshoes.com
- Blog: scarpetangoregina.blogspot.co.uk
- FB page: Regina Tango Shoes
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, via contact form
Reina – handmade tango clothes
The label Reina offers one of a kind, hand crafted clothes designed and produced by Gina Nikolitsa, using high quality fabrics, at very competitive prices for your beloved tango nights!
Sandrini – Tango Fashion
The modern tanguera exudes confidence, style, elegance and sex appeal. She is bold, adventurous and always memorable. All items are handmade by the designer herself. Since 2010.
- Facebook page: Sandrini
- Showroom: Malevos Tango School, Rm 1109 Bell House Block B, 525-543 Nathan Road, Kowloon
- Contact: Sandra Mok , email@example.com
Se Dice de Mi by Celeste Medina
Tango clothes by Celeste Medina
- Facebook page: Se Dice de Mi by Celeste Medina
- Contact: Celeste Medina, ARG (+54) 111 534 502 781, RUS (+79) 164 794 416
Sommertango – Mode die tanzt
Mode für Frauen, die es schwungvoll lieben, variabel und modern.
- Homepage: www.monikasommer.com & www.sommertango.de
- Facebook page: Sommertango – Mode die tanzt
- Shop: Schlehdornweg 5, D 41747 Viersen (nach Terminabsprache)
- Contact: Monika Sommer, +49 172 1709719, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephan’s Tango Fashion
Online-Shop für Tangomode / Tangoschuhe
- Homepage: Stephan’s Online Shop
- Facebook page: Stephan’s Tango Fashion
- Shop: Stephan´s, Hauptstrasse 2, 71364 Winnenden (bei Stuttgart), Deutschland
- Contact: Stephan Reuter, email@example.com
Tango With Love
A mobile retail shop that carries designer apparel, best shoe brands from Argentina and accessories & gifts for the Argentine Tango Dancer.
- Homepage: www.tangowithlove.com
- Facebook page: Tango With Love
- Contact: Fioretta Mino (owner), 949-468-9163 (phone), Tangowithlove@yahoo.com, Located in Los Angeles, CA
Fancy, ART-DECO designed tango clothes for ladies, handmade milonguero, nuevo pants for gents. Tangolace is using some elements, ornaments of ART-DECO style (1920-1930) in top, skirt, skirt-pants, pants, knee/hand laces from exclusive, fine materials.
- Homepage: www.tangolace.com
- Facebook page: Tangolace & group: Tangolace
- Showroom: on festivals, marathons
- Contact: Hajnal Osz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Handcrafted Argentine tango clothes, One of the first tango clothing line worldwide. Specially designed from dancers for dancers! Tango dancer in more than 30 countries have DANCED in TangoStarModa designs!
- Homepage: www.tangostarmoda.blogspot.com
- Facebook profil: Tango StarModa
- Showroom: based in Greece
- Contact: Christina & Rojer, email@example.com, 0030-6980395545
The London Tango Boutique
Elegant high quality Tango clothes handmade in Italy with love. Worldwide shipments.
- Homepage: thelondontangoboutique.com
- FB Page: The London Tango Boutique – Tango Clothes
- Instagram: @simonaferrarilondon
- Shop: 73 carlton mansions, 201 Randolph Avenue, W9 1NS London, United Kingdom
- Contact: Simona, Info@thelondontangoboutique.com, 00447814592171
Two To Tango by Mytienne
Tango clothes, tango shoes & jewellery.
- Homepage: www.twototango.fr
- Facebook page: @Collectiontwototangoparis
- Showroom: Paris, Washington, DC, Milano, Tango festivals in Europe and USA
- Contact: Sylvie Mytienne, Twototango.firstname.lastname@example.org
Whirlwind Dance Clothing
Beautiful, comfortable practical clothing, designed by dancers for dancers here in the UK.
Alterations and made to measure service.
YOSOY – Tango Wear and Fashion
A fashion brand based in Edinburgh, UK. It was founded by Justyna Wills & Renata Uznanska in Spring 2011. YOSOY clothes melt around you. Inspired by Argentine tango and the curves of the female dance form, seams flow and entwine.
- Homepage: yosoy-tango.com
- Facebook group: YOSOY tango fashion
- Shop online: YOSOY online shop
- Contact: Justyna Wills & Renata Uznanska, email@example.com
Something Is Missing
I’d love to hear from you if:
- Is your favourite tango clothes label missing?
- Do you have your own tango clothes shop and want to be mentioned on this list?
- Did you spot a mistake?
- Do you simply like this list and want to share your appreciation?
Please get in contact with me (Bärbel Rücker) via email info (at) movingexperience (dot) eu.