These Feldenkrais Workshops at Parkend Memorial Hall are for those of you:
- who have trouble to come to my “regular” Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement (ATM) classes,
- who want more than one weekly Feldenkrais class,
- who are curious to find out more about The Feldenkrais Method and
- for people who want to take control of feeling better.
For 2019 I have planned several three hour Feldenkrais workshops in the Parkend Memorial Hall, Parkend, Forest of Dean.
- March 23rd 2019 -These Feet Are Made For Walking
- April 6th 2019 – Hip, Hip Hooray
The workshop schedule:
- 2.00 pm – Doors open & welcome
- First ATM class starts 2.15 pm
- 15 minutes break
- Second ATM class ends 4.45 pm
- 5.00 pm – Farewell
The first Awareness Through Movement (ATM) class starts promptly and is about 1 hour long. We will have a short break tea & coffee break. Then we continue with an other ATM. The workshop ends at 5.00 pm.
For the highest benefit I recommend joining the “regular” Thursday classes. If you prefer a more flexible approach the ATM classes are available as drop-in classes if places are available.
Join us for one or all of these Feldenkrais workshops. No former Feldenkrais experience needed. No partner needed. Bring your curiosity when we will investigate what YOU can do to make your body work smoother than before. These ATM classes are non-strenuous and suitable for all ages.
Equipment & Clothing
- Please bring a big blanket or a Yoga mat + big towel. A lot of the lessons will be on the floor.
- Please wear loose, comfortable and warm clothes.
- No shoes needed. An extra pair of warm socks is recommended.
How does The Feldenkrais Method work?
The Feldenkrais Method® lets you experience your own potential by exploring your body through gentle movements. You can improve your movements and (re)gain comfort and ease.
Read more > Feldenkrais.
- Workshop: It’s 20 GBP paid up to 3 days in advance. After that it’s 25 GBP.
- Recommended: Secure your space by paying via bank transfer in advance.
- On the day in cash.
For one-to-one Feldenkrais lessons please check ‘Functional Integration (FI) with Bärbel‘.
Bookings and questions
The calendar shows Feldenkrais classes, workshops and booked private Functional Integration lessons with Feldenkrais Practitioner Bärbel Rücker.
Please check time zone shown in the left lower corner!
Join the Facebook Events
Are you on Facebook? You can join the Facebook events, share them and invite your friends here:
- 4-Week Feldenkrais Course with Bärbel : 28th February – 28th March 2019
- Feldenkrais Workshop #1 in Parkend : 23rd March 2019
- Feldenkrais Workshop #2 in Parkend : 6th April 2019
- All FB events by Moving Experience.
- Monthly Feldenkrais workshops (3 hours) planned on Saturdays. Watch this space for the dates!
Parkend Memorial Hall
On entering Parkend from the Coleford or Lydney area, the Hall is in the centre of the village, opposite the playing fields and next to the Baptist Chapel.
Alongside the road. Around the playing fields.
Within 5 miles of: Coleford, Lydney