I will be back at the Burley Milonga in November 2018. After the successful pre-milonga workshops ‘Tweaking your Tango’ I will be presenting an other one before the milonga. In November I will have the pleasure again to pick the music for a magical afternoon.
In December 2014 I was enjoying the Burley Tango Festive SPECIAL – Milonga ONE where my partner Paul Strudwick was in charge of the music. My video from that day.
Burley Milonga & Workshop
A magical Burley Tango Event in the beautiful New Forest.
The Workshop ‘Tweaking Your Tango’
I will demystify Grounding, Balance & Dynamics to really put you in control of your dance as a leader and follower.
Please bring thick socks as well as your dancing shoes.
The music will be traditional and spans from 1920s up to 1950s.
Your DJ will be Bärbel Rücker.
- 1-2pm – Workshop Tweaking Your Tango with Tango & Feldenkrais teacher Bärbel Rücker
- 2.30-6.30pm – Milonga with Tango DJ Bärbel Rücker
- from 6.30 pm we will put tables out for everyone to socialise and share food as always. We will keep the music playing as long as guests wish to stay.
- Workshop £10
- Milonga £11
- Workshop + milonga £18
Pre-booking is available by messaging Brian Chivers on firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a place.
Burley Village Hall, Pound Lane, Burley, Hampshire, Bournemouth, BH24 4EB
DJ Sets & Workshops @ Burley
Saturday 10th March 2018
- 12:45 to 2:15 – Workshop Tweaking Your Tango with Tango teacher Bärbel Rücker
- Short break, tea and nibbles
- 2:30 to 6:30 – Matinee milonga
with Tango DJ Bärbel Rücker
- Shared meal
- 7:30 to late – Evening Milonga / After party with DJ Brian Chivers.