Expand your tango knowledge and use the opportunity for yourself to learn the other role or get a make over on your tango basics. These Argentine Tango Workshops in Parkend are for you!
Dancing Argentine Tango is like speaking a language of the body, which the partners use to relate to both each other and the music. Let’s talk tango!
More Argentine Tango Workshops in Parkend on Saturdays from 2-5pm:
- 2019: November 30
Workshop dates in 2020
- January 25
- February 15
- March 28
- April 25
- May 16
- June 20 + 27
- July 25
- August 8
- Sept 19
- October 17
- November 28
The emphasis is on dancing in a social context and you will learn about dance floor navigation, the music, the codigos (tango etiquette) and the embrace.
The three hour workshop starts at 2 pm and includes a tea & coffee break.
No partner needed.
If you have’t danced Argentine Tango before …
For absolute Tango Beginners – If you haven’t danced Argentine Tango before please sign up for the next beginners course via email email@example.com.
Join my mailing list to hear first hand about my next Tango workshops!
Bookings & Questions
- Bärbel Rücker (if you can’t find the Umlaut on your keyboard: Baerbel Ruecker)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp : 07474 612701
- Website : www.movingexperience.eu
If you prefer a different pace of learning, I offer private classes for beginners as well as for experienced dancers.
- It’s 20 GBP per person paid up to 1 week before. After that it’s 25 GBP.
- If you book before the end of 2019 you can get them still for 15 GBP/person.
- Secure your space by paying via bank transfer in advance. Email me to info (at) movingexperience (dot) eu for the bank details.
- On the day in cash.
Parkend Memorial Hall,
Folly Road, Parkend,
On entering Parkend from the Coleford or Lydney area, the Hall is in the centre of the village, opposite the playing fields and next to the Baptist Chapel.
Alongside the road. Around the playing fields.